Cannabis Wire’s work contributes to the national conversation about cannabis. Here, you’ll find past and forthcoming appearances.
Cannabis Wire’s team and work in the news:
• The Sun Magazine: High Time (July 2021)
• Digiday: Fountain of youth: Meet 7 young founders transforming media (March 2020)
WNYC’S Brian Lehrer Show: When Will New York Have Legal Weed? (March, 2021)
WNYC’S Brian Lehrer Show: New York’s Pot Politics (March 2019)
WNYC’S Brian Lehrer Show: Reefer, Managed: Who Will Get to Sell Weed? (April 2019)
WNYC’S Brian Lehrer Show: Northeast Cannabis Legalization Update (July 2018)
WNYC and Colorado Public Radio Present “Ask a Legal State: A National Conversation About Pot” (national 4/20 special)
All Things Considered: Bags Of Cash, Armed Guards And Wary Banks: The Edgy Life Of A Cannabis Company CFO. (April 2019)
• The Atlantic podcast The Masthead: 25 Years of Reefer Madness. (Jan 2019)
• Cheddar (various appearances)
Cannabis Wire at events:
• Cannabis Europa (November 2019, NYC): Co-founder Alyson Martin moderated a panel.
• CWCBExpo (June 2019, NYC): Co-founder Alyson Martin spoke on a panel about the need for an increase in rigorous, uncompromising cannabis journalism.
• AvantPay (Oct 2019, D.C.): Co-founder Alyson Martin moderated a panel discussion about the role and impact of local regulation.
• The Arcview Group, International Cannabis Investor Forum (Oct 2019, NYC): Co-founder Alyson Martin conducted a 1×1 panel about the future of the global industry with a director at the Canadian Securities Exchange.
• Cannabis Media Summit (Oct 2019, NYC): Co-founder Nushin Rashidian moderated a panel discussion about how cannabis coverage shapes regulation.