Cannabis Wire’s work contributes to the national conversation about cannabis. Here, you’ll find past and forthcoming appearances.
Cannabis Wire’s team and work in the news:
WNYC’S Brian Lehrer Show:
New York’s Pot Politics (March 2019)
Reefer, Managed: Who Will Get to Sell Weed? (April 2019)
Northeast Cannabis Legalization Update (July 2018)
WNYC and Colorado Public Radio Present “Ask a Legal State: A National Conversation About Pot” (national 4/20 special)
All Things Considered: Bags Of Cash, Armed Guards And Wary Banks: The Edgy Life Of A Cannabis Company CFO. (April 2019)
•The Atlantic podcast The Masthead: 25 Years of Reefer Madness. (Jan 2019)
•Cheddar (various appearances)
Cannabis Wire at events:
• Cannabis Europa (November, NYC): Co-founder Alyson Martin will moderate a panel.
• CWCBExpo (June, NYC): Co-founder Alyson Martin spoke on a panel about the need for an increase in rigorous, uncompromising cannabis journalism.
• AvantPay (Oct, D.C.): Co-founder Alyson Martin moderated a panel discussion about the role and impact of local regulation.
• The Arcview Group, International Cannabis Investor Forum (Oct, NYC): Co-founder Alyson Martin conducted a 1×1 panel about the future of the global industry with a director at the Canadian Securities Exchange.
• Cannabis Media Summit (Oct, NYC): Co-founder Nushin Rashidian moderated a panel discussion about how cannabis coverage shapes regulation.